Five Question Friday….late night
1. Do you collect anything? No I actually am probably the opposite. Between moves and just regular clean up I get plenty of chances to decide if we really need something…and so that leads to getting rid of lots. Now TB is one that doesn’t see the need for any excess. So if we have 2 bottle openers he will get rid of one…so we collect nothing 🙂
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Wow 3….Ben Affleck, George Clooney, and Colin Firth..I would of love to say Brad Pitt but that was the old Brad!
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what’s the story behind it (them?)? I have alot of scars from just being a clutz…I don’t know if I could even tell you what one of them is exactly from. Outside of that I have 1 major scar on my left arm. This was from when I had a mole removed. I was a teenager and it was pre-cancerous. We had moved to Florida and were getting lots of sun. It was the first spot anyone in the family had gotten. We had the dermatologist remove it, BIG MISTAKE. Horrible scar…after that my mom, grandma, and I had more spots removed but had learned better to go to a plastic surgeon. Whoops….my mom felt so bad and it we laughed about taking me to the “butcher” but it was never a big enough deal to get fixed.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it’s gross or weird? Sushi?? this is a wierd one. I love all food so I am sure people will think alot of it is wierd. Maybe my gross one is a craving I get when I am stressed out…fritos and french onion dip. So not good for me but tastes so good!
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Nope