Five Question Friday then going for a walk #5QF
I wake up each morning saying I am going for a walk before the day starts but I haven’t been able to make it happen. Today is the day…as soon as I finish this post.
1. What were your school colors? Orange and Blue baby….I am a Florida Gator through and through. And can’t wait for football season to start…hopefully out outdoor TV will be up by then and we can watch football from the pool.
2. What’s the best compliment you ever received? Hmm I don’t really know on this one..nothing pops to mind immediately but I would have to say it would be one of the compliments that I got about my daughter. It used to be compliments at work..but for the past 5+ years the ones that really make me happy are the ones that compliment me as a mother!
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? I guess expensive. Charmin all the way. And TB is going to hate this but he has the requirement that it is Charmin sensitive…which is more than just regular Charmin so I guess we classify for the expensive category.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Never one for me and never have thrown one…maybe someday but I am horrible at keeping surprises. I just get to excited.
5. What is one material possession that you “can’t live without”? Can I have more than one??? I would have to say my blackberry, itouch, PC…anything that lets me get on the internet, emails, the cyber space that I love so much.