MB answers questions on Mom
Saw this on my friends blog A Very Verrett Life and I shamelessly stole the idea. Things have just been so busy and while I have tons to write about just don’t have the energy to write…so thought it was cute and MB could practice her skills.
These questions were answered by MB, October 3, 2010.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Please do your work
2. What makes mom happy?
Helping her in doing her stuff
3. What makes mom sad?
Not going to bed and you not listening
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Making her laugh by doing funny songs
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She likes me
6. How old is your mom?
*she wanted to get all the questions correct, even though I told her there were no wrong answers. She saw 22 written down (from the post I copied) so leverage the answer in hopes it was the right one!
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with her family
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
She always looks at the stars
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
she will want to be the coolest person working
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
getting me toys
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14 .What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We usually go to Dave and Busters or we go watch movies
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair is the same color and we have the same earrings
19. How are you and your mom different?
My mom has bigger feet and hands
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she has a heart
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Cause he loves to snuggle with her
22. Where would your mom like to go?
go eat at the sushi bar