Five Question Friday
Nope never had anything that was “my favorite”. I guess the closest thing was a stuffed lamb that my grandfather gave me. I can’t really say it was a favorite, but it was special. It is the one toy I have kept since childhood (thanks to my mom) and I love that MB now has my old lamb and her new lamb stuffed away together as playmates.
2. Do you dream in color?
So how about this I don’t know. I think I do but I am one of those people who remember a dream for a moment and then by the time my day started it has moved on. Lately my dreams seem to be just voices…not real images but just conversations. Strange uh?
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
5′ 7″ and I am just happy with that height. It seems to be just right.
4. If you could have anyone’s (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Hmm…now I am kinda partial to Ms. GPS as we call her in my car. She has an Australian accent and other than when see says “make a u-turn” or “re-calculating” I enjoy listening to her. But if I could pick anyone giving me directions I might have to say Reese Witherspoon. I think she would sound pleasant and wouldn’t get so annoyed with me when I went the wrong way.
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
I wake up each morning saying I am going for a walk before the day starts but I haven’t been able to make it happen. Today is the day…as soon as I finish this post.
1. What were your school colors? Orange and Blue baby….I am a Florida Gator through and through. And can’t wait for football season to start…hopefully out outdoor TV will be up by then and we can watch football from the pool.
2. What’s the best compliment you ever received? Hmm I don’t really know on this one..nothing pops to mind immediately but I would have to say it would be one of the compliments that I got about my daughter. It used to be compliments at work..but for the past 5+ years the ones that really make me happy are the ones that compliment me as a mother!
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? I guess expensive. Charmin all the way. And TB is going to hate this but he has the requirement that it is Charmin sensitive…which is more than just regular Charmin so I guess we classify for the expensive category.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Never one for me and never have thrown one…maybe someday but I am horrible at keeping surprises. I just get to excited.
5. What is one material possession that you “can’t live without”? Can I have more than one??? I would have to say my blackberry, itouch, PC…anything that lets me get on the internet, emails, the cyber space that I love so much.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
1. Do you collect anything? No I actually am probably the opposite. Between moves and just regular clean up I get plenty of chances to decide if we really need something…and so that leads to getting rid of lots. Now TB is one that doesn’t see the need for any excess. So if we have 2 bottle openers he will get rid of one…so we collect nothing 🙂
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Wow 3….Ben Affleck, George Clooney, and Colin Firth..I would of love to say Brad Pitt but that was the old Brad!
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what’s the story behind it (them?)? I have alot of scars from just being a clutz…I don’t know if I could even tell you what one of them is exactly from. Outside of that I have 1 major scar on my left arm. This was from when I had a mole removed. I was a teenager and it was pre-cancerous. We had moved to Florida and were getting lots of sun. It was the first spot anyone in the family had gotten. We had the dermatologist remove it, BIG MISTAKE. Horrible scar…after that my mom, grandma, and I had more spots removed but had learned better to go to a plastic surgeon. Whoops….my mom felt so bad and it we laughed about taking me to the “butcher” but it was never a big enough deal to get fixed.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it’s gross or weird? Sushi?? this is a wierd one. I love all food so I am sure people will think alot of it is wierd. Maybe my gross one is a craving I get when I am stressed out…fritos and french onion dip. So not good for me but tastes so good!
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? NopeRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
So I was browsing through the web and found 5 Question Friday…thought it might be fun to play around with that today. So here it goes.
1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Hmmm..Mexican. Nachos, Tacos, Quesadilla…anything on a Mexican menu. I love Chipotle and I think I would be fine to eat it everyday!
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
No, I thought I was going to be a pediatrician. I don’t know when I started that plan but it was young…like grade-school age. I stuck through it all the way to college when I remember someone telling me that I should get a degree in something other than pre-Med so that if something happened after college I would have a working degree to find a job right out of college. From there as a freshman I did an Engineering 101 class where each week we saw a different Eng. I knew quickly I couldn’t do Chemical Engineering…the professors reminded me as the guy from Ferris Buehler or those Visine commericials…so DRY. I found Industrial Engineering and then my major was set….from there the rest is history.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn’t?
Hmmm I don’t really have anything…I had a great childhood. Huge travel adventures thanks to my parents. I guess I wish I hadn’t gotten married so soon after college, lesson learned there, but now I have TB!
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Beige…nothing special, but I love the wall to wall cabinetry.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Hmm I don’t I think it was Dave Matthews Band- Ant’s Marching…but I can’t remember…it could of been NKOTB! Haha that made laugh 🙂
This was fun I think I will do 5 Question Friday again!Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 4 so far )